About this ride
- Date: sunday 25th of July 2021
- Time: 07:00 – 08:00
- Venue: In Den Vetten Os
- Time limit: 13h30
A Randonneurs.be first: a BRM 200 on gravel roads (offroad). Two loops of A-grade gravel:
- WEST: Brussels area and Sonian Forest (highlights: royal lodge Groenendaal and Bosvoorde racetrack)
- EAST: Hageland area (highlight: Hageland … need we say more?)
It is mandatory to ride loop WEST first.
Keep in mind that this a gravel event. This ride starts where the pavement ends. If the weather is shit, the route will most likely be too. Please use an appropriate bike and/or tires.
You can find all info on this page.
GPX Route & Directions
FINAL UPDATE 2021-07-23 – 14:55
- loop WEST: Fat Ox Gravel - WEST (121 downloads)
- loop EAST: Fat Ox Gravel - EAST (106 downloads)
- complete track: Fat Ox Gravel - Complete (152 downloads)
Directions: Fat Ox Gravel - Directions (90 downloads)